Two days until we head off to Charleston, SC for 4 days of no work, no students, no teaching, no selling, no listing...just pure, unadulterated beachful blist.
I will NOT be:
- listing anything
- answering emails
- looking up tracking numbers
- mailing anything
- making anything (ok, I do knit compulsively in my free time)
- taking phone calls from anyone other than my best friend
I WILL be:
- not thinking about the studio, store, teaching, or Implexus AT ALL.
- enjoying the first real vacation Ive had in over 4 years
- enjoying 4 days alone with my husband, with no outside drama or interference
- taking pictures
- collecting hoards of seashells
- taking deep breaths of wonderfully salty ocean airy
- camping out by the lake
- maybe never coming back :)
I always considered myself a really chill, relaxed, laid back person. But the past few months I can see that Im not exactly that way anymore, which I hate. I feel so annoyed by everyone and everything, even though most of the time I dont let on that I am. I love what Im doing job-wise, but need a break. Im hoping this will be it. I hope I can come back feeling relieved and can start over not being so...angry.
I may not blog a whole lot here. I want to start blogging again more often, but I'll probably be putting most of the business stuff on http://blog.implexa.com and personal blogging elsewhere...not sure where yet, lol. So go subscribe to my other blog!