Click here to browse.
Or shop by search criteria:
General items types
- books and refills
- hand warmers/fingerless gloves
- laptop/tote bags
- pencil roll-up
- sketch book wrap
(More coming soon)
Labels: etsy shop
Labels: contact info
- Do you offer refunds or exchanges if I dont like my item? I will gladly exchange items if you have a problem. Refunds may be done on a case by case basis. (For health reasons, hats cannot be returned.)
- What does implexus mean? Latin for "interwoven"
Products and materials
- Is the acrylic yarn you use scratchy? Softness of yarn will vary by brand, but no, its quite soft. I hate scratchy sweaters :)
- I see an item I like, but want it in a different color. Can you do that? Sure can! I can do many custom orders for no extra cost. If you want multiple colors, or a different material, I can do that too, but there may be a little extra cost to that, depending.
- How do I pay? You can pay with your Paypal account balance or your credit card through Paypal.
- I dont have Paypal. Can I still pay with a credit card? Yes. During checkout you will be directed to the Paypal page where youll see an option to pay without making an account.
- Do you ship internationally? Yes. Currently my shop is only set up for US, and a few listings are set for Canada, but I can set the listings up upon request.
- Why not just set up all the listings for international shipping? I dont always have time to go to the post office, which is a must with intl shipping. Until I come up with a better system, this is it.
(Questions ganked from Etsy interviews)
Tell us a bit about yourself name, location, affiliations, personal stuff.
I am in the south eastern US, and I move around that area quite a lot. 20-something. Married. Short.
Apart from creating things, what do you do?
Dance (modern, ballet), play guitar, write, create more stuff, draw, hang around coffee shops, spend far too much time in craft stores.
What first made you want to become an artist?
Nothing really made me want to become an artist, the potential and ability was always there. Im a natural at it, I guess you could say. I don’t know, this is just what Ive been doing my whole life.
Please describe your creative process how, when, materials, etc.
Hmmm…Im actually probably at my most creative in the early morning, just as the sun has come up. But ironically, Im not awake for that very often. I cannot force creative ideas to come to me. They just have to be passing by and hit me upside the head. Which is why I always have a sketch book with me, so that when a great idea crosses my path, I can write it down and not forget. As far as materials goes, it depends on the project really. Sometimes I spend a lot of money on materials, sometimes I use found/recycled items, sometimes I improvise with whatever I already have, which Ive been doing a lot of lately.
What handmade possession do you most cherish?
Haha, the sketch book wrap that I just made yesterday. I am really loving that thing.
Name your top five books, movies, songs/musical groups, and web sites besides Etsy.
Books: The Bible, The Complete Herb Book, Great Expectations, my sketch book :), Nickel and Dimed.
Movies: Sweeny Todd, Shawshank Redemption, Donnie Darko, Great Expectations, Equilibrium.
Songs/music: Skillet (fave song is “Comatose”), 10 years, Shattersphere, Linkin Park (older stuff is best), Scars of Life “Mute”
Web sites: Vox, Myspace, Facebook, Google (haha), any site where I can buy cool supplies.
12/08/08 - Pink glittery hand warmers. I couldnt find sparkly yarn that wasnt ridulously fuzzy, so I had to come up with something else. Soft pink acrylic yarn, with metallic glitter thread knitted into it. The picture doesnt do it justice. Its hard to capture the glitter.
11/29/08 - Man Scarf
*This section is currently empty. Please check back again later.*