Its so hard to believe its the end of February already! So remember those goals I made at the beginning of February? Heres what I accomplished...
Buy a domain.This is now implexa.com :) Make the blog a little more 'website-like'Theres a home/welcome page now! Fill in my FAQ section.The FAQ now actually has FAQs in it, imagine that.
- Get business cards printed. I dont want to until I have shoes, clothing, bag pics to use on them. Im getting cards from Moo.
Promote off of Etsy.Tried Project Wonderful, didnt do well. Twitter seems to be working best for me. Take 2 hours out of every day to promote.Yep, every morning, and sometimes at night.
- 50 items in the shop. Nope, but I made it to 32 :)
- Sell 15 items a week. (a lofty goal, but if you dont set them, youll never meet them :) NOT. I averaged 5 a week. Ok, I'll go for 10 this time.
- Find craft fairs and get registered. I cant find any! Seriously! I tried/still trying.
International shipping.I ship to Canada now, and to other places upon request.
- Make shoes and add a shoe section to the shop by March 1. Still working on that one.
Make clothing and add a [non-knit] clothing section to the shop.Sort of. I have one item, haha. To understand and use social bookmarking constructively.Stumbleupon is fun. Start a Facebook page.Yep, did that. But I hate Facebook so I may not use it, lol.
- Add bags to the bag section. Pfff...I cant really even say "still working on that one" cause I havent.
- Design and print my own fabric. Hopefully next month! Im still designing.